The following describes our policy and practices regarding your personal information and how we treat it.
Collection of your Personal Information
We may collect the following data about you:
- Information that you enter via our site, whether provided when registering to our site, by subscribing to a service we provide, by searching, placing an order, etc. This information may contain but it is not limited to: your name, postal address, email address, password, telephone number, financial and credit card information, age, occ upation, etc.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Any correspondence you maintain with us.
- Details of your visits to our site may be collected automatically, including products and pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits, traffic data, location data, etc.
- Technical information may be collected automatically, including without limitation, the IP address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
This list is not exhaustive.
The data collected will help us process your orders and provide you with a better service.
For further information, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.